In the current state in Kenya and the rest of the worldwide, it’s key to discuss the importance of a business website. We have some listed points below.
- More Income. Getting a good Business website will attract new customers to your business and make you more money. With the current limited movement over 80% of people research a business or service online prior to making a purchase decision. If you don’t have a website, you have no chance at capturing a share of this market. Your website can be available 24hours 7 Days 365 days even when you’re not. A website acts as your “always-on” business advocate during and outside of office hours.
Websites help you convert more of your existing referrals, because most people still do their own research and stack you against your competitors.
- Add instant credibility to your business simply by having a website.
The 21st century consumer is a skeptic; in fact, over 50% of people stated that they won’t trust a business without a website. Having a good website instantly boosts your credibility as a legitimate business. First impressions count, and websites allow you to make a very strong impression with a well-designed introduction for your business.
A website can help showcase your expertise and better position your business, a website can be your number one tool for standing out in a crowd.
- It’s not hard, or expensive, as you think.
As Obesigns, we enable your business easily get started with a business website, within a few weeks you can have a fully branded website and a good online business presence.
It can be very cost effective. Websites offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. If you’re planning to market your business, a website should be your first priority.Over time the relatively low investment of getting a business website will pay dividends by driving new customers and building your brand. Plus, it’s a legitimate business expense. In consolidation with social media we intergrate so that all can work for your business
- Having a website will end up saving you time.
Whether you’re trading emails, taking calls, or sending out proposals – communicating with potential customers takes time. Your website can save you that time by providing answers to common customer questions and inquiries. What does this mean for you? You can spend your time doing more valuable things.
- Position yourself and stay in control of your brand.
A website acts as a platform for your messaging and shapes the online perception of your business.
The platform allows you to position yourself in the market to get the exact type of customers you’re looking for.
Many business owners have been reviewed online, so it’s important to ask clients and customers to post reviews after a well done job. #haveabusinesswebsite